WRC 5 2BR Cabin, close to lake. A lakefront getaway!
Two bedroom, 3/4 bathroom housekeeping cabin. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other a full/twin bunk bed. There is a futon in the living area that can sleep 2. This cabin was remodeled in 2016. The cabin has a full kitchen (stove/oven, refrigerator, sink, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker), dishes and utensils, living room and air conditioning. Outside there are two Adirondack chairs, and a picnic table, grill and portable wood burning fire pit, with firewood available for purchase. Pets are not allowed.
Walters Resort offers boat rentals. Search for Walters Resort for more information. You can rent row boats, motors, pontoon boats or a fish/ski boat to find the best fishing spots, and you are always welcome to bring your own boat.
Lake Ida connects to Big Sand Lake to the north and Little Sand Lake to the east. For small- to medium-sized boats, there is easy access to the two larger lakes from Lake Ida. Larger boats can use of the excellent public access points.
Many guests come just for the fishing. Lake Ida, Big Sand Lake and Little Sand Lake boast some of the best fishing waters around where you can catch Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass, Crappie, Bluegill, Northern Pike, Walleye and more! Big Sand Lake is particularly known for its Walleye as well as good sized Northern Pike up to 3′ in length. Because Walters Resort is so close to Big Sand Lake and Little Sand Lake, you can enjoy over 2,000 acres of water. Explore by canoe, kayak, wake board, water ski, jet ski, or just swim! Bring your own boat or rent one of ours. Outboard motors are also available to rent. Kids of all ages will enjoy hours of fun on the water.
The Property Owner will consider pets. However, pet acceptance is not guaranteed and is subject to owner approval and pet fees apply if the pet is approved. If you bring an unapproved pet, fines apply, and you will be made to leave with no refund.
Things to Do:
* Zorbaz is a bustling favorite restaurant open year round in Park Rapids. Delicious pizza and cold drinks are within easy walking and boating distance from your cabin. Enjoy the nightlife at this popular bar and restaurant.
* Only a mile away is the quaint little town of Dorset, MN, the self-proclaimed ‘Restaurant Capital of the World’. It is the perfect place to explore local shops filled with hand-crafted pottery, unique decor and antiques. Then head to one of the excellent restaurants this town has to offer.
* Only seven miles from Walters Resort are the towns of Park Rapids and Nevis where you will find all kinds of opportunities for shopping, festivals, food and fun.
* Heartland State Trail and its 27 miles of paved paths runs through Dorset. This part of the famous trail connects Walker and Park Rapids and is perfect for walking, running, biking or rollerblading.
* There are miles of other trails in the area that are perfect for horseback riding or ATVs.
* Take a trip to Itasca State Park and the headwaters of the Mississippi River, just 30 miles from Walters Resort.
Think back to those summer days spent at the lake with the family: hooking your first fish, cannonballs off the dock, hot dogs and ice cream, building sandcastles, catching frogs and making s'mores by the campfire. These are the kinds of memories that are made every year at Walters Resort.
Come to the best little resort in Minnesota - Walters Resort - to enjoy the perfect family vacation!
This cabin is one of six cabins at Walters Resort located on Lake Ida near Park Rapids, Minnesota. We are located just 7 miles from Park Rapids and Nevis and one mile from Dorset. The resort offers kayaks and paddle boards for guests to use free of charge. There are docks if you wish to bring a boat. ...
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Standard||04/02/2022 - 12/31/2030||6||$199.00|
- Cleaning Disinfection
- Self Check In / Check Out
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Deadbolt Lock
- Outdoor Lighting
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Not Allowed
- Free Parking
- Ceiling fans
- Air Conditioning
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed
- Long Term Stays Allowed
- Pets allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes Utensils
- Cooking Basics
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room
- Parking space
- Parking space Accessible
- Private Entrance
- Self Check-In